As many of you know, I am an avid listener of podcasts. They are a great way to gain more information while you are doing your daily activities like exercising and commuting. Below are some of my favourite podcasts.
My top 10 Health and Wellness Podcasts
1. The Charged Life with Brendon Burchard - This is my favourite podcast as filled with uplifting, inspiring information which is a great way to start your day. The podcasts tend to be less than 20 minutes without any commercials.
2. Underground Wellness with Sean Croxton - This was my first podcasts I ever listened too and it contains lots of helpful information from a variety of health professionals. Sean has a knack for interviewing and talks with people who know what they are doing. Sadly, there are no new episodes but the older episodes are worth going back to.
3. Revolution Health Radio with Chris Kresser - I enjoy this podcast as Chris uses a evidence/researched based approach to his information. He also discusses topics that are up and coming in the research i.e. environmental health.
4. Bullet Proof Radio With David Asprey - Known for his views on coffee and mold, David Asprey also provides his listeners with lots of interesting biohacks or ways to live an optimal life. He releases podcasts 2-3 times a week and has a range of interesting topics. The only downside is that David tends to be a little heavy on self promoting his products.
5. The Paleo Solution with Robb Wolf - A classic among health and wellness podcasts, Robb Wolf is a staple for everyone who wants to learn about the Paleo diet and other wellness topics.
6. Natural MD with Aviva Romm - Although Aviva’s podcast is a newbie in the health and wellness podcast world, she has been an expert in the alternative health world for a long time. I am a big fan of all of Aviva’s work and she provides an unique perspective on health as she is an herbalist, midwife and MD. This is my favourite podcast about women’s health.
7. Women’s Wellness Radio with Bridgit Danner - This has been a recent addition to my listening rotation but I enjoy the simplified approach to women’s health.
8. The Sessions with Sean Croxton - This is Sean Croxton new podcast after Underground Wellness and so far it has been enjoyable to listen to. Sean is now interviewing people about their personal stories and provide helpful life lessons. I highly recommend listening to his Bob Proctor episodes.
9. Happier with Gretchen Rubin - This shorter in length podcast provides quick commentary on different perspectives on how to live life. I enjoy this podcast has it often delves into our daily habits which was the cornerstone on why we don’t change our negative habits (even though we know we should).
10. Best Science Medicine Podcast - This podcast is more medically dense and will be the most helpful for those of us in the medical field. James and Mike are MDs that discuss the most recent research about pharmaceuticals. It is a helpful podcast to stay up to day with the conventional medical research.
Top three business podcasts:
1. The #AskGaryVee Show - Gary Vaynerchuk has an outgoing personality and is pretty blunt about how to be successful (ie work hard and play to your strength). He is slightly in your face but he provides a lot of helping tips for entreprenteurs.
2. Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn - A new rotation to my list but it has already been helpful with how to run a successful business.
3. Tim Ferris show - A fun podcast to listen to. Tim interviews a variety of people from celebrities to CEOs where they provide great information on business and life.